Both Cass and Lob are qualified educators with more than two decades of experience between them teaching young people. Both have a variety of qualifications and trade certificates with a lifetime of experience designing, engineering, building, cooking, growing and making artisan products and now all they want to do is share their skills and knowledge with others in a uniquely hands-on manner. They specialise in cheesemaking, sausage making, hot and cold smoking, woodfired and charcoal cooking, pickling and preserving, sourdough, and infused pasta with dried herbs and vegies form their many gardens so there's plenty of things to choose from!
JOIN AN UPCOMING WORKSHOP IN OUR CALENDAR BELOW AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS
BOOK YOUR OWN PERSONALISED CUSTOM WORKSHOP WITH 2 OR MORE PEOPLE DIRECTLY WITH CASS ON YOUR BEST DATE.
Some of our most popular Artisan Workshops are:
Beginners Cheesemaking (1 day) $249
Intensive Cheesemaking (2 days) $399
Sourdough Everything (1 day) $249
Artisan Infused Pasta (1 day) $235
Cold Process Soaping (2 days) $295
Woodfired Pizza and Mozzarella (1 day) $185
Sausage Making (1 day) $255
Salami Making (1 day plus aging) $255
Hot and Cold Smoking (1 day) $395
Rainbow dumpling feast (1day) $235
Pickles & Preserves (1 day) $255
Open campfire cooking (1 day) $275
Wild Roots Gin and Liqueurs (2 days) $395
All courses include a welcoming glass of wine, beer or cider and a shared meal.
Tourism Tasmania's Winter Special
Fire & Wine (6pm - 10pm) $165
Open fire five-course cooking workshop featuring a selection of locally sourced meats, cheeses, breads and seasonal produce paired with your own made mulled wine and shared dessert.
Upcoming Artisan Workshops
- Sun, 15 AugFork n Farm Artisan Homestead
- Sat, 28 AugFork n Farm Homestead
- Sold OutFri, 10 SepGlengarry
- Sat, 25 SepFork n Farm Artisan Homestead
- Sat, 30 OctFork n Farm Homestead30 Oct, 10:00 am – 4:00 pmFork n Farm Homestead, Fork n Farm Artisan Homestead, Blackberrys Road, Glengarry TAS, AustraliaWe learn the art of hot & cold smoking using lump charcoal and apple wood to smoke everything from wings to pork ribs, salmon, beef briskets eggs, nuts, salt and even caramel apple pie. Enjoy a daily feast of smoked goods and shared dinner with beers or wine.
- Sat, 06 NovFork n Farm Homestead