Both Cass and Lob are qualified educators with more than two decades of experience between them teaching young people. Both have a variety of qualifications and trade certificates with a lifetime of experience designing, engineering, building, cooking, growing and making artisan products and now all they want to do is share their skills and knowledge with others in a uniquely hands-on manner. They specialise in cheesemaking, sausage making, hot and cold smoking, woodfired and charcoal cooking, pickling and preserving, sourdough, and infused pasta with dried herbs and vegies form their many gardens so there's plenty of things to choose from!
JOIN A CLASS BELOW AND MAKE A NEW FRIEND OR SIX
BOOK YOUR PERSONALISED WORKSHOP WITH 2 OR MORE PEOPLE DIRECTLY WITH CASS ON YOUR BEST DATE.
Some of our most popular Artisan Workshops are:
Beginners Cheesemaking (1 day)
Intensive Cheesemaking (2 days)
Artisan Infused Pasta (1 day)
Cold Process Soaping (2 days)
Woodfired Pizza and Mozzarella making (1 day)
Sausage Making (1 day)
Salami Making (2 days)
Hot and Cold Smoking (1 day)
Pickles, Preserves and Sauces (1 day)
Open campfire cooking (1 day)
Upcoming Artisan Workshops
- Australia Day ForknParty Jan 26Tue, Jan 26Fork n Farm Artisan HomesteadJan 26, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMFork n Farm Artisan Homestead, 91 Blackberrys Rd, Glengarry TAS 7275, AustraliaJoin us for an Australia Day Feast and get your hands basting a lamb in the Woodfired smoker, salting the pork on the spit, stretching mozzarella cheese for woodfired pizzas all whilst enjoying some cold beers and dancing to Australia's best music in our Silo Bar. Accommodation limited spaces.
- Special Request Workshop: Farmhouse cheddar, sourdough and artisan pasta makingSat, Feb 06ForknFarm HomesteadFeb 06, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMForknFarm Homestead, 91 Blackberrys Rd, Glengarry TAS 7275, AustraliaThis is a special request workshop where guests staying for the weekend will learn how to make their own wheel of farmhouse cheddar, then they make their own sourdough loaves of bread to enjoy and they finish with artisan pasta making.
- Salami making workshopSat, Feb 20Fork n Farm Homestead
- Private Function: Woodfired pizzas & Sourdough loavesSat, Mar 06ForknFarm Homestead
- Sourdough Workshop Sat 13 MarchSat, Mar 13Fork n Farm Homestead
- Beginners Cheesemaking Workshop 8 MayTime is TBDFork n Farm Homestead
- Hot/Cold Smoking Workshop (1)Time is TBDFork n Farm HomesteadTime is TBDFork n Farm Homestead, Fork n Farm Artisan Homestead, Blackberrys Road, Glengarry TAS, AustraliaWe learn the art of hot & cold smoking using lump charcoal and apple wood to smoke everything from wings to pork ribs, salmon, beef briskets eggs, nuts, salt and even caramel apple pie. Enjoy a daily feast of smoked goods and shared dinner with beers or wine.